TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prima Gold Jewellery LLC (collectively "Prima Group", "we", "us", "our") is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates which owns and operates the website at www.primagold.com (the “Website”).
By accessing and using the Website, you are consenting to the terms and conditions outlined on this page that are effective as of the date and time you use or access the Website (the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available on this Website.
1. These Terms will constitute a legal agreement between “you” (the user of this Website) and Prima Group. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with the terms, please kindly refrain from using this Website.
2. These Terms may be modified from time to time without notice so you should therefore regularly review these Terms for any such modifications. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3.Prima Group reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Website. If at any time the Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the Website.
Prices shown for our products on the Website are in AED and are exclusive of taxes. These prices are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion.
USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
All information, text, materials, graphics, products, product names, images, designs, tag lines, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks, trade names, service names (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Website (collectively, “Website Content”) is provided to you as a service to allow you and other users to browse our products and services.
You are only permitted to access and use this Websitefor your personal, non-commercial purposes, and you must not:
1. Modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Website Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in these Terms;
2. Use this Website in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
3. Use this Website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation Website Content, in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trade mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of PrimaGroup or others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
4. Sell modify or delete the Website Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Website Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose;
5. Access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account, which you are not authorized to access:
6. Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization:
7.Copy or adapt the HMTL code created to generate any Website Content or the pages making up the Website;
8.Use the Website Content impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with Prima Group or any other person or entity:
9. Use the Website Content to send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertise of products or services:
10. Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website, including without limitation, material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
11. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website; or
12. Frame or link to any Website Content or information available from the Website.
13. You shall not copy, store, redistribute or publish any Website Content without the express permission of Prima Group.
Except as otherwise expressly stated, Prima Group owns or is an approved licensee to the copyright and all other Intellectual Property contained in the Website and the Website Content, including but not limited to the "look and feel" of the Website, all HTML and other code contained in the Website, all text images or links, all product names and images, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, "Marks") are trademarks owned by or licensed to Prima Group unless otherwise noted.
The ‘Marks’, on the Website are protected by the laws of United Arab Emirates.
No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of Prima Group. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Marks is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the Marks to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
“Intellectual Property” means all trademarks, patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), copyrights, moral rights, product designs, design rights, trade names, business names, service marks, logos, service names, trade secrets, domain names, database rights and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered) including rights in computer software and all registrations and applications to register any of the aforesaid items.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms as well as your access to our Website is subject to and governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Terms or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Website helpful and convenient to use. If you have questions or comments regarding this website, please Contact Us.
If there are any technical problems with this Website, go to Contact Us.