We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. Information we Collect
If you choose to use this website and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Prima Gold and you.
- Payment information (payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, or billing address)
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this website and individual pages on this website and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
3. Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
Keeping your information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your personal information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. While we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your personal information and general information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the personal information and general information provided by you or that is transmitted via this website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
7. External Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This policy as well as your access to our website is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this policy or our handling of your personal information and general information is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai.
9. Contact Us
Please contact us at the following address if you believe that any personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, if you want to change any marketing preferences, or if you have any queries, complaints or recommendations about this Policy, and we will endeavor to respond to you promptly. Prima Gold Jewellers LLC, P.O. Box 25061, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.