Prima Gold Jewellers LLC (collectively “Prima”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates which owns and operates the website at www.primagold.ae (the “Website”).
By accessing and using the Website, you are consenting to the terms and conditions outlined on this page that are effective as of the date and time you use or access the Website (the “Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available on this Website.
- These Terms will constitute a legal agreement between “you” (the user of this Website) and Prima. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with the terms, please kindly refrain from using this Website.
- These Terms may be modified from time to time without notice so you should therefore regularly review these Terms for any such modifications. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Prima Group reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Website. If at any time the Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the Website.
- To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Website you will need to register for an account. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
- To create an account, simply click on SIGN IN and then REGISTER NOW to fill in your details. The account password you create should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Should you have any issues with your account or need any help in relation to it, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team. However, please note that we can only communicate with the named account holder in relation to any questions, changes or cancellation of an account.
Eligibility to Purchase
- The purchase of our products through the Website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- In order to make purchases on the Website you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- The Website is available only to individuals and others who meet our terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to Prima, whose applications are acceptable to us and who have authorized us to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
- Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, Prima reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- We offer products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our suppliers. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected products due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive a product from our supplier. In these circumstances, we will notify you by email and refund any payment made by you within thirty days of being advised that products become unavailable.
- Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period. If we don’t have a product that you have ordered in stock, we’ll notify you by email immediately.
- Prices shown for our products on the Website are in AED and are exclusive of taxes. These prices are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion.
Acceptance of Order
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Prima will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of Prima.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
- We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Website whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit.
- If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to the Website. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Prima, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Network International – International Payment Solutions, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Prima uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Insurance & Delivery
- You will own the goods on the latter of the following dates: (a) when we collect full payment, or (b) when we send the goods to you.
- The delivery times listed on the website are estimates and can only be used as a reference. They start from the date of dispatch. In any case, the goods will be shipped to you within 30 days of the day we approve your order. More importantly, Prima is not responsible or liable for any delays caused by factors outside our control.
- In case a delay in delivery is caused by an incident outside our control, we will notify you as soon as possible and take necessary action to mitigate the impact of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay, you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
- Prima insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Prima, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
Returns & Exchanges
We are confident that you will love your Prima jewellery. However, in a rare & exceptional situation wherein you require to return or exchange any item from your order, here’s everything you need to know:
Within 30 Days of Purchase
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond Jewellery equal to the invoiced amount of the jewellery item.
Can be exchanged for Diamond Jewellery equal to the invoiced amount of the jewellery item
After 1 Year of Purchase:
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond Jewellery. Exchange value will be calculated at the prevailing price of Gold and after deduction of manufacturing costs and stone weight.
Can be upgraded to new Diamond jewellery and will be valued for upgrade according to market value of the material content. The value of the new Diamond jewellery selected should exceed the amount offered for the old jewellery.
- Jewellery for exchange within 30 days must be in original purchase condition and should not be in used condition
- Jewellery can be exchanged only once within the 30 day time period from the original date of purchase
- Exchange or upgrade of jewellery is permitted only upon presentation of the original Prima purchase Invoice or a proof of purchase
- Verification and valuation of jewellery for upgrade, exchange or refund might take up to 4 weeks
- Gold jewellery can be exchanged either for gold or Diamond jewellery
- Diamond Jewellery can be upgraded to diamond jewellery only
- A refund is applicable within the 7 days if a manufacturing defect is evident and can’t be repaired or replaced
- Any charges incurred by Prima in the transaction including, credit card charges, will be deductible in the approved refund cases
- The Returns & Exchange policy does not apply to custom-made jewellery
- Jewellery can be exchanged only in the same country of purchase
Use of Website Content
- The Website Content includes all information, text, materials, graphics, products, product names, photographs, designs, tag lines, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks, trade names, service names (whether registered or not), ads, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features (collectively, “Website Content”) and is provided to you as a service to allow you to browse our webpage.
- This Website can only be accessed and used for personal, non-commercial purposes, and you must not:
1. Except as otherwise specifically permitted in these Terms, you may not alter, print, transmit, pass, sell, replicate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, show, or in any way abuse any of the website material, in whole or in part.
2. Use this website in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
3. Use this website to transfer, distribute, store, or destroy information, including website content, in a way that infringes on Prima’s or others’ copyright, trade mark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or violates others’ privacy, publicity, or other personal rights.
4. Sell, modify, or delete the website content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the website content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
5. Access data that isn’t meant for you or log into a server or account that you are not supposed to be on.
6. Without proper authorization, attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a device or network, or to bypass protection or authentication measures.
7. Produce any website content or the pages that make up the website, copy, or adapt the HMTL code generated for this website.
8. Use the website content to impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with Prima or any other person or entity.
9. Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls, or send unsolicited faxes about promotions and/or advertisements of goods or services using the website content.
10. Use any system, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any operation being conducted on the Website, including without limitation, material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to disrupt, detrimentally interfere with, or covertly intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- You shall not copy, store, redistribute or publish any website content without the express permission of Prima.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, Prima owns or is an approved licensee to the copyright and all other intellectual property contained in the website and the website content, including but not limited to the “look and feel” of the website, all HTML and other code contained in the website, all text images or links, all product names and images, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text, (collectively, “Marks”) are trademarks owned by or licensed to Prima unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the website are variously protected by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of Prima. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Marks is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the Marks to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. “Intellectual Property” means all trademarks, patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), copyrights, moral rights, product designs, design rights, trade names, business names, service marks, logos, service names, trade secrets, domain names, database rights and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered) including rights in computer software and all registrations and applications to register any of the aforesaid items.
External Links & Promotions
- The Website which contains links to other websites on the Internet (the “External Sites”) that are owned and run by third parties. These links are given solely for your convenience and do not mean that Prima endorses the contents of such External Pages. You agree that Prima is not responsible for any External Site’s availability, information, or material. If you have any questions about the links or content on those External Sites, you can contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites. You do so at your own risk if you plan to visit any of the related third-party websites.
- The website may provide details about various promotional promotions that Prima may run on its own or in partnership with others. All sales promotions have additional terms and conditions that you must follow if you want to participate in any sales promotion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Prima and Associated Companies (as defined below) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind or nature incurred by Prima and/or Associated Companies arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website, including, by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms or any other terms referenced herein, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of this Website. “Associated Companies” means any company, partnership or other entity controlled by, controlling or in common control with Prima or its parent or any subsidiary, including the management and directors of such entities. A person, company, partnership or other entity shall be deemed to control another person, company, partnership or other entity if the former person, company, partnership or other entity possesses, directly or indirectly, the power to direct, or cause the direction of, the management and policies of the other person, company partnership or other entity whether through the ownership of voting securities or partnership interests, representation on its board of directors or similar governing body, by contract or otherwise;
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this website and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms & Conditions, we may deny you access to this website on a temporary or permanent basis.
Disclaimers of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
- These Terms include all the parties have settled to with regards to the subject matter. Before this contract was executed, no party may rely on an earlier written document or something said or done by or on behalf of another party.
- Person clauses in these Terms are severable. If any provision of this document is or becomes unconstitutional, unenforceable, or invalid in any jurisdiction, the provision will be severed from this document in that jurisdiction, but the rest of the document will not be affected. The provision’s legitimacy, validity, and enforceability in every other jurisdiction would be unaffected.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms, as well as your use of our website, are regulated by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as they apply in the Emirate of Dubai, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any conflict arising out of these Terms or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information will be resolved exclusively by the Dubai Courts.
Thank you for your assistance. We hope you find this website useful and convenient to navigate. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this website.